MRP 2x Dual Ring Chain Guide 34-38t ISCG
The 2x is designed to work seamlessly with the new wave of 2x9/10/11 drivetrains being specified on many new mountain bikes. These drivetrains created new challenges to chain management with their unique gear ratios, chain lines, and impact protection requirements. The 2x solves all of these challenges. To create the 2x guide, MRP began the process of applying our range of technologies and systems to find the optimal solution for 2x drivetrains, and through collaboration with SRAM and extensive testing it was decided that the ultimate light weight solution was a chain guide sharing elements of the G2sl, LRP, and XCG products. Notable is the absence of an outer capture ring on the cranksets, relying on the front derailleur and lower pulley assembly for complete chain retention. MRP's design goals are driven by the passion to design and produce products that allow riders to just ride - not worrying about chain damage or dropping a chain.
- MRP's patented skid (US Patent 7,066,856), removable for those who prioritize weight savings over protection (43g savings)
- Patent-pending dual pulley design provides precise chain engagement while reducing noise and drag
- Raised top fin profile prevents the chain from dropping to the BB shell
- ISCG, ISCG-05, and BB mounting options
- Compatible with 9, 10 and 11 speed drivetrains
- 36-38T w/ skid - 130g (ISCG-05 model)
- 39-42T w/ skid - 144g (ISCG-05 model)
- 39-42 For 2x10 Cranksets (XTR M980/M985, SRAM XX, XO, X9 etc)
- 36-38 Sram AM Cranksets (22t/36t and 24t/38t ratios) and Triple Cranksets up to 38t.
Please note that the 36-38 SRAM Double 2x will work with new SRAM 34t double cranksets.
|Name||MRP 2x Dual Ring Chain Guide 34-38t ISCG|